We’re pleased to confirm that out of 408 bands that applied from around the world, Hamerex have made it in to the top 100 and are in the first Heat of the biannual TBFM Factor 2016.
In this radio battle of the bands, we will be going up against 9 other bands in the heat, which takes place on Sunday 17th January, with the top two making their way to the semi finals.
Fans will be deciding who progresses to the next round as the voting opens to the public once the show on TBFM concludes, with the successful bands being announced the following week.
To vote, you can visit www.tbfmfactor.com and to tune in to the show for heat one, go to www.tbfmonline.com on Sunday 17th January at 5pm.
Prizes for the competition include:
1st PRIZE – The ULTIMATE BAND PACKAGE :
- A 6 months TBFM Management contract offer (doesn’t have to be accepted)
- Front cover and 4 page feature in the June 2016 edition of the TBFM Magazine
- A full website design/re-design package worth up to £1,000
- A lyric/animated video from an award winning animator worth up to £350
- A 3 month PR package from Stampede Press
- 12 month Ernie Ball guitar strings endorsement worth over £1,000
- A paid gig at Resin Events venue – The Firebug, Leicester (date to be arranged)
- A 3-4 gig tour with Lost Island Bookings (paid)
- Interview in TBFM Magazine
- 3 month PR package from Down The Rabbit Hole PR
ALL BANDS IN THE FINAL (10 BANDS):
- 3 months free advertising on TBFM Website
- Paid gig offers from Resin Events (based in Leicester)
- Featured in the TBFM Magazine
- A press release to all major media outlets promoting your band
We hope to have your support for the competition, and you can keep up to date with us on Facebook and Twitter.